February 02, 2012

104: Cal Sweeney

This week on DSP we've got a special guest!

Download the episode in MP3 format here: 104 Cal Sweeney mp3

Listen to the podcast first and then check out the bonus photos below and don't forget that if you have questions or theories you can email them to us at bethany@bethanyshady.com

Here are the Cadbury Creme Egg commercials that Beth mentioned:

Cadbury Creme Egg Commercial 1

Cadbury Creme Egg Commercial 2

Here is the picture that Jorge took while filming inside the bank. See anything wrong? :)


Thanks for listening!

7 comments:

  1. Stop. Was that on purpose? It had to be.
    My English degree is weeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also at the bottom, "Send an Email Money Transfer" is duplicated, only the duplicate says "Send a Email..." I'm beginning to think this banner was made in haste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys I havent still Theories lol I,m lost with the show, I cant close my mouth after watching the epis lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you two really a couple? One or two times it sounded like you are, unless you were joking when you brought up the word boyfriend. I haven't listened to your previous podcast, so if anything was mentioned then, I don't know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh....my English Minor is cringing. Another great Podcast guys, thanks!!

    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBz5WiNYeFM

    A whole bunch of Cadbury suicides. Had to google after I listened to the podcast! Best workout listening :) except when I'm the creeper laughing on the treadmill....

    ReplyDelete